B.L. Advanced Ground Support Systems Ltd. (BL) is a privately owned company providing products for air and ground forces.
BL is engaged in design, development, production, product sales and after sales services in two major areas: advanced ground support equipment for aircrafts and advanced military products for ground forces.
BL was selected to develop and manufacture the BL-2 advanced bomb loader for the JSF (F-35) aircraft for Lockheed Martin Company.
B.L. has strategical partner located in the USA for manufacturing purposes:
- DRG/BL – Manufacturing (including FMS/FMF)
BL’s main products are:
- BL1 – Bomb Loader (patented)
- Mini BL1 – Bomb Loader
- Special design weapon loaders
- ATT2 – Aircraft Towbarless Tug for the air force
- HPU – hydraulic power supply units
- Self-propelled platform for 155mm gun including hydrostatic drive system, satellite controlled elevation and traverse system, and semi automatic firing control system.
- Truck mounted platform for 155mm gun.
- Truck mounted platform for 120mm mortar.
- Truck mounted 120mm mortar.
- Truck mounted Launcher
- Unmaned Ground Vehicles (UGV) platforms
BL houses an engineering team, which includes mechanical engineers with a vast knowledge in -
- Defense and commercial products
- Complex structural mechanics
- Hydro-static propulsion
All designs, analysis processes, and production design are done in house, giving complete “turn key” engineering solutions from start to finish.
BL in house Analysis department holds an experienced team in the fields of -
- Static strength analysis
- Dynamic system modeling
- Transient analysis incorporating stress readouts
- Control and hydraulic systems modeling